Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the Northwest Regional Police Department.
The goal of the camera registry program is to coordinate with the residents and business owners to promote public safety and deter criminal activity.
1. Any footage containing/relating to criminal activity may be collected for use by the Northwest Regional Police Department (NWRPD) during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. The information collected in this form is for internal use at NWRPD. This information will not be released to the public.
3. If necessary, NWRPD will contact you directly with the information submitted below to request surveillance footage for a criminal investigation.
4. Under no circumstances will registrants interpret that they are acting as an agent/or employee of NWRPD through this Camera Registry.
5. Under no circumstances will NWRPD utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by the registrants.
* Denotes required field.
Reporting Person's Information
Address* (Ex. 8855 Elizabethtown Road, Elizabethtown, PA 17022)
Business Name (if applicable)
Address* (Ex. 8855 Elizabethtown Road, Elizabethtown, PA 17022) Please enter the address and not "same as above, etc."
—Please choose an option—Mount Joy TownshipWest Donegal Township
Number of Cameras*
24-HoursMotion Detection OnlyBusiness Hours Only
Live View OnlyLess Than One WeekTwo WeeksOne MonthMore Than Three MonthsUnknown
Cash RegisterStreetParking LotFront YardBack YardDoorbellDrivewayInterior AreasExterior AreasOther
Please enter any additional information about the camera system's capabilities or setup.